- Contact us European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation - ECCO11.Juli 2017
- Respect ALL employees
1. Employees are treated only as the means to an end and are not treated well.
2. Lack of respect for personal lives.
3. The managers talk down to staff and make them feel inferior. This makes one feel pressure or intimidated to go speak directly to them.
4. No relationship with the managers. They eat lunch separately. They do not mix and mingle with the team.
5. Managers show no loyalty to the team. They point fingers and palm of the blame on others.
6. Managers micromanage and breath down on the team's neck all the time. No autonomy.
7. Zero fairness and neutrality.
8. Managers give NO constructive feedback, instead they criticize.
9. Obvious preferential treatment to some employees, while others are ignored.
10. No recognition or "Thank you" from the managers.