- eGENTIC GmbH03.Juni 2019
- Mit Arbeitgeber-Kommentar
This company have gone from a decent atmosphere to a very very toxic and bad one. It's not normal for a place to loose approximately 20 people a year. I've seen people come and go and people do get treated badly. If you do have the luck to get a good manager you can be lucky. From most of the different I've read I can agree on the most of it. These negative stories are for the most part very true.
Funny enough the answers most likely come from people in the management positions who are too blind to see what's going on. Perhaps looking into how you actually are treating your personal and not accepting people being bullied out of the company.
Example for one ex employee that was treated very badly by his manager (By many peoples thinking) but this "Open door policy" only ended up that he was threatened to be sacked. One day this person started to spit blood in the toilet because of stress, his manager didn't care about that I had to drive him to the hospital. This person was also one of the best sales persons in the company by all measurements that the company used.
I would definitely say that people being laid off for no reason doesn't really help people with motivation.
Well I have to write two here because of how I've seen people being treated by some of the management. Many good middle managers got laid off when others where still there.
My feeling is that the company maybe should listen to the managers that do want to go in a different direction rather than kicking them out. I was working with two different bosses and I had no personal problems with either of them.
However my first manager was fired and the explanation was in my eyes a bit harsh.
Depends on you as a person but I had no problem with most people and I think they didn't dislike me either too much.
Well I don't think the different tasks are too exiting. Most people on the sales/marketing floor doesn't seem to be too motivated. From person to person I guess but for me it became quite boring after a while.
The combination for me when people are treated badly and getting sacked with from time to time boring tasks. Made me look elsewhere.
You get the standard emails etc send outs with company information. Normal hierarchy but I wouldn't say that the communication is over the top awesome.
Bad information when my boss was sacked.
Nothing over the top, no sexual things what I know.
Umgang mit älteren Kollegen
Most young people working there. Can't say If its good or not.
Gehalt / Sozialleistungen
You should try to get a good offer from the start. After that you have little chance to increase your salary. I think on average the company pays just about that, average.
The office is new but the equipment is very old and you are not going to the office feeling good about your work space. Not a big thing in general but small things that add up.
Tips to improve:
Standing/sitting desks to help with ergonomic.
Umwelt- / Sozialbewusstsein
Company donated money for something during x-mas. Could maybe been better when it came to how the company was dealing with trash etc. (Gelbe sack)
One of the reasons I left was because I needed home-office. That wasn't available for me. I saw that someone down in others said homeoffice was available but at least not for normal staff maybe for management after a few years work.
The re-implemented something called flex hours but the feeling was that this didn't do any effect on your work-life-balance.
I can just speak for what I know from the clients and they were not very excited about working with eGENTIC but did due to lack of leads in my region.
- Improve the office (screens and desks etc)
- Try to listen to the employees (There is a reason why people are leaving eGENTIC at this rate)
- If there is problem within the team (also take the employees side into account)
- General strategy for all GEOS doesn't work. Try to implement different strategy's to different areas I think that would be of benefit.
- You want to be a "great place to work" It's kind of a kick in the face to the people who's team have been destroyed due to people being fired left and right. eGENTIC could be a very good place to work. Honest to god it could be an amazing place to work If toxic behavior is treated, not just by being fired. Permanent contracts, more flexibility and less control. You are market leads and want's to be like google, but there is a long way to go for being the best place to work. For this reason I do not recommend eGETNIC at this current state, but If there is improvement yes this could be a good place to work.
- We had skiitrip and partys very fun.
- Easy going most of the time
- Office could improve.
- Atmosphere and company culture.
- FirmaeGENTIC GmbH
- StadtSulzbach (Taunus)
- Position/HierarchieAngestellte/r - Arbeiter/in
- UnternehmensbereichVertrieb / Verkauf
Kommentar des Arbeitgebers
Dear former colleague, Thank you very much for your review. We are very surprised about your negative rating. We would have been very happy if you had already spoken to us during your employment period. eGENTIC has three managing directors and all three live the open door policy. Thank you for your suggestions for improvement, some of them we will consider. We don't want to be like google. We want to be a good employer that has motivated employees and encourages them. We are constantly working on that.