- Kellwood Company, LLC01.Mai 2018
- Change the culture and train your team. Zero training was provided and the expectation was to drop me in the middle of office conflict and I was to figure out the system, the work, the expectations.
Offered good sales for employees, wasn’t enough to motivate me to stay, just extremely dysfunctional and other employees were not welcoming at all. They made it a point to make people “prove” themselves in order to get trained. So a new employee automatically had to figure out processes and if you did figure it out then they would help, if you did not, you simply failed. Very poor management!
The staff was not educated therefore reactions were always very personal and management lacked professionalism and that’s an understatement. Yelling name calling was the norm.
Folgende Benefits wurden mir geboten
- FirmaKellwood Company, LLC
- Position/HierarchieAngestellte/r - Arbeiter/in
- UnternehmensbereichLogistik / Materialwirtschaft