- Los Angeles Universal Preschool27.Juni 2018
There is a mistrust of senior management and employees are afraid to share or discuss what's really going on.
With the interim management, it is all about them. They misrepresent staff, are not honest with the board, and they only seem concerned with preserving their own large salaries while the funding lasts
Teamwork among the staff is great, but working in collaboration with management is difficult. One never really knows what their agenda is about.
They talk a lot about communication, but the messages are misleading.
Great office space. Very expensive space in downtown LA
This organization has a reputation of being untrustworthy and arrogant. Under the former CEO this was beginning to change, but he was clearly driven out.
- LAUP or Child360 needs new top leadership, including some at the board level. The current interim leadership team operates like a clique and works against anyone they disagree with.
I enjoyed my coworkers and the great new space. The mission is great, if the leadership would focus on it.
The management, the backbiting and undermining of other, the nervousness of employees to speak their mind.
Folgende Benefits wurden mir geboten
- FirmaLos Angeles Universal Preschool
- StadtLos Angeles
- Position/HierarchieAngestellte/r - Arbeiter/in
- UnternehmensbereichFinanzen / Controlling