- Louis Dreyfus Company Cotton LLC28.März 2019
Every man for himself.
Management protects themselves. They act like your idea is good, give you support, then act like it was their idea. No credit ever given.
People want to try, but this place is divided up in so many small departments that the head doesn't have a clue what the rear is doing.
You think you do until you find out you can't stray far from the chain.
Petty and bitterness amogst people.
Good old boy club. It's cotton farming environment, what do you expect?
Gehalt / Sozialleistungen
This is why so many people quit.
There are a few "dutch" bags who think it's important to run the office like a concentration camp.
Umwelt- / Sozialbewusstsein
The big wigs go on and on about it, but then fly everywhere and way too often for what could have been done on the phone or via an email.
Due to other LDCs
- Someone needs to study each department and find the best way to communicate in a concise manner. This is really what costs the company so much money.
The actual work is great. Until they give you so much of it, it vacuums the life right out of you. I like HR reps, IT Dept, the regular hard working people.
Negative vibes all day long.
Folgende Benefits wurden mir geboten
- FirmaLouis Dreyfus Company Cotton LLC
- JobstatusAktueller Job
- Position/HierarchieAngestellte/r - Arbeiter/in
- UnternehmensbereichLogistik / Materialwirtschaft