- Naturopathica Holistic Health, Inc.02.Mai 2018
Being in the "satellite" office, we had very little interaction with management.
Each team worked pretty well with each other but because of the distance between offices, the teams did not work well with each other.
The communication between departments was truly lacking. In addition, communication from the top down was on what the upper management deemed a need-to-know basis, which led to misunderstandings and a general lack of knowledge as to where the company was headed.
It's definitely a women-centric workforce, which I liked.
Karriere / Weiterbildung
There was no clear path for career development. All employees were very flexible and worked across teams as the company needed, but it always felt like a stop-gap measure.
Gehalt / Sozialleistungen
I think I was compensated fairly, for the most part.
The office I worked in was great--there were five of us who got along really well and worked together seamlessly.
- I think Naturopathica needs to figure out what it wants to be when it grows up. The concept of the company is amazing, the products are great, and the core talent is there. They just need to focus.
I love the products and the people I worked with, as well as the home-life balance.
I disliked the sense that no one really knew where this was all heading. It was like being a part of a band and all of the separate parts of the band (brass, woodwind, etc.) were all playing different songs.
Folgende Benefits wurden mir geboten
- FirmaNaturopathica Holistic Health, Inc.
- StadtEast Hampton
- Position/HierarchieAngestellte/r - Arbeiter/in
- UnternehmensbereichLogistik / Materialwirtschaft