- Nickelodeon Direct, Inc14.März 2018
- Excessive Meetings and Micro Management
- extremely inefficient
- extreme lack of trust in communicating within employees
- excessive double checking of what was said or not said
- Excessive micro management and unnecessary meetings due to lack of trust
- decision making is extremely slow and efficient
- it can take a week to schedule a meeting to decide what will be shared or discussed with another department, and that meeting can be 15 minutes long.
- Lack of proper planning, especially quarterly program increment planning sessions
- Excessive gossiping
- Lack of professionalism in treatment of employees to do their job from senior management
- Excessive duplication of roles and responsibilities
- Senior management not focused on real issues: budget, vision, goals, products that deliver service to users, where the company is heading and strategic direction in order to create business goals that support the strategic business direction.
- More focus on getting their personal work done and passing it to the next person in order to get the task off their ownership and responsibility. When status are requested, it is communicated in such a manner, " not my job".
The environment is plagued by micromanagement from senior management, VP's and coworkers.
- Advance communications is not provided to the employees and staffers that are on the ground doing the work to make a difference
- VP's and Senior Management staffers provide information to Executives however do not have knowledge, information or data of what is really going on with the work on the floor to communicate effectively share decision making data with executives
- Excessive gossiping and hearsay
- Stressful, unnecessarily stressful. There is extremely poor forward planning, process documentation, lack of knowledge of what needs to be done, how it should be done, or what was done prior. This creates anxiety and scrambling because there are so many players that need to be engaged in order to get the work done. Departments that need to work together were unaware of department processes and procedures, which made collaboration inefficient and ineffective.
Employees do have the options to work from home, however the excessive back to back meetings makes this option not valuable to the employee.
Excessive meetings where often solutions or plans are not devised creates additional work for employees that can range from 4 plus hours of overtime.
- Annual Employee Surveys and the results are part of executive management to address. 360 degree performance evaluation. Employees should get to evaluate their managers as well.
Clear and apparent diversity
Excessive Micro Management
Excessive Poor Planning
Folgende Benefits wurden mir geboten
- FirmaNickelodeon Direct, Inc
- StadtNew York