Infrastructure Architect (m/f)
Company: RWE Supply & Trading GmbH
Location: Essen or Swindon, Germany (DE)
RWE Supply & Trading, is a leading European energy trading house for commodities in both their physical and derivative forms. As one of Europe’s strongest competitors in the gas industry, we optimise RWE’s entire non-regulated gas business. Our headquarters boast Europe’s largest energy trading floor, complementing additional sites in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas.
We are looking for a new and committed team member.
- Maintain the roadmap of current infrastructure technical solutions and purchase new infrastructure assets and tools
- Ensure solution designs are compliant with Infrastructure Strategy
- Identify architectural risks and propose alternatives and solutions and retain responsibility for the overall integrity of the architecture
- Work with solution architect community on technical solutions and infrastructure solution architects within other areas of the company
- Identify technical solutions based on input from Enterprise Architect function on required capabilities
- Support the infrastructure manager in the creation of technical work orders for RWE Strategic Partners
- Review new and existing initiatives for compliance with IT standards, policies and architectural plans
- Several years of experience working in an IT Infrastructure Environment or educated to degree level in a Computer Science related discipline
- Excellent leadership, coordination, communication, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- A good level of understanding and experience of ITIL processes, DevOps Model, End-to-end application operations processes, Asset and Configuration Management, Incident and Problem Management, Request fulfilment, IT-Service Continuity Management, Operational Governance of 3rd party suppliers and Development, IT security concepts and methodologies and refinement of relevant Standard Operation Procedures would be expected
- Management of service to Cost, Quality and Performance constraints
- Strong interpersonal skills to work cooperatively in supporting the wider team, an enthusiasm to keep up to date with the latest IT security technologies
- Cultural awareness and willingness to travel to Germany or UK - depending on your location
- Good English conversational and writing skills are required
Your contract framework:
Terms of contract: Permanent
Level of employment: Full time
Start date for employment: As soon as possible
Are you interested? Please apply online (Code: 5629). We are looking forward to your complete application documents including motivation letter, CV and relevant certificates. In case of any question please do not hesitate to contact us directly. We look forward to meeting you!
Your Recruiting contact person:
Janina Müller, Tel. +49 201 5179-1241
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please find more information about us and your opportunities at RWE here: www.rwe.com/career.
Zurück zur Job-Übersicht