Service Analyst IT Security
Company: RWE Supply & Trading GmbH
Location: Essen or Swindon
RWE Supply & Trading, is a leading European energy trading house for commodities in both their physical and derivative forms. As one of Europe’s strongest competitors in the gas industry, we optimise RWE’s entire non-regulated gas business. Our headquarters boast Europe’s largest energy trading floor, complementing additional sites in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas.
We are looking for a new and committed team member.
- Implement, manage and improve the IT Security controls based on ISO27000 series
- Provide business with effective IT security service within the operational environment with a proactive approach in analysing and responding to IT security incidents and questions in timely and accurate manner
- Collaborate closely with in-house Application Development teams and external 3rd parties to support the commission of application Penetration Tests
- Work with IT Security vendors and peers in understanding new controls or improvement to existing controls in response to the business operating in new ways or as new technologies are adopted
- Work alongside the Head of IT Security and operational team to contribute expert advice on topics to achieve the key goals set out within the IT Security program
- Manage and implement improvements to reporting as required to inform risk reporting and transparency of the IT security controls effectiveness over time
- Provide expert advice and support on companywide projects
- Several years of experience working in an IT Security Environment or educated to degree level in a Computer Science or IT Security related discipline
- Industry qualifications from vendors such as GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification) or EC-Council based exams
- The ability to work effectively to plan and prioritise project commitments in balance with responding to IT security matters related to the business is important
- Strong interpersonal skills to work cooperatively in supporting the wider team, an enthusiasm to keep up to date with the latest IT security technologies
- A good level of understanding or experience of least privilege and access control, database security, secure configurations and benchmarking, vulnerability management, Malware defenses, networks, DNS, Firewalls controls and log utilisation would be expected
- Experience of working across teams internationally would be beneficial and a willingness to undertake
- Work related travel primarily to the UK and other European locations and good English conversational and writing skills are required
Your contract framework:
Terms of contract: Permanent
Level of employment: Full time
Start date for employment: As soon as possible
Are you interested? Please apply online (Code: 4734). We are looking forward to your complete application documents including motivation letter, CV and relevant certificates. In case of any question please do not hesitate to contact us directly. We look forward to meeting you!
Your Recruiting contact person:
Janina Müller, Tel. +49 201 5179-1241
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please find more information about us and your opportunities at RWE here: www.rwe.com/career.
Zurück zur Job-Übersicht