Working student (m/f) Enterprise Integration
Company: RWE Supply & Trading GmbH
Location: Essen, Germany (DE)
RWE Supply & Trading, is a leading European energy trading house for commodities in both their physical and derivative forms. As one of Europe’s strongest competitors in the gas industry, we optimise RWE’s entire non-regulated gas business. Our headquarters boast Europe’s largest energy trading floor, complementing additional sites in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas.
We are looking for a new and committed team member.
- Work closely with system analysts and business users to specify changes to Nexus and to develop technical specifications for the later development
- Developing new functionality for Nexus based on Java (Spring/Camel Framework)
- Testing of IT solutions based on business requirements in close interaction with the business teams: develop test cases/plans and manage user acceptance testing
- Working with business, business engineering and embedded IT teams to design and develop optimal solutions
- Constantly looking for improvement opportunities (functionality/performance) through taking advantage of new technologies or ideas (thinking outside of the box)
- Analysing situations quickly to provide tactical and strategic solutions depending on the priority to the business
- Very good programming skills in Java and good knowledge in Messaging Technologies (like JMS, Kafka) are required
- Strong communication and team working skills with additional ability to translate IT language into an understandable way to the business in both writing and verbally
- Team player who communicates effectively with team members, users and business representatives at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with a track record of complex problem solving, focused on attention to detail and strong resilience to perform in a dynamic and challenging business environment. Being able to stay calm under pressure
- Self-starter, with strong resilience to perform in a dynamic and challenging business environment
- High degree of personal commitment, motivation and ability to work independently as well as readiness for occasional travel
- Development lifecycle experience – from requirements gathering to deployment
- Interesting tasks with direct FrontOffice facing customer contact
- Very senior team with a lot of experience in Enterprise Integration
- Contact to Subject Matter Experts for a variety of Java related technologies
- Excellent team spirit
- Frequently new challenges and interesting topics to work on
Your contract framework:
Terms of contract: Secondment
Level of employment: Full time
Start date for employment: As soon as possible
Are you interested? Please apply online(Code: 7161). We are looking forward to your complete application documents including motivation letter, CV and relevant certificates. In case of any question please do not hesitate to contact us directly. We look forward to meeting you!
Your Recruiting contact person:
Janina Müller, Tel. +49 201 5179-1241
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please find more information about us and your opportunities at RWE here: www.rwe.com/career.
Zurück zur Job-Übersicht