Vendor Manager (m/f)
Company: RWE Supply & Trading GmbH
Location: Essen and Swindon, Germany (DE)
RWE Supply & Trading, is a leading European energy trading house for commodities in both their physical and derivative forms. As one of Europe’s strongest competitors in the gas industry, we optimise RWE’s entire non-regulated gas business. Our headquarters boast Europe’s largest energy trading floor, complementing additional sites in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas.
We are looking for a new and committed team member.
- Drive Supplier Relationship Management on a global basis according to RWEs Supplier Governance Framework whilst monitoring provider performance against contractual commitments
- Guide and support the sourcing process (RFI, RFP as well as smaller requests)
- Serve as the primary central point of contact for your stakeholders in all questions related to their provider management and sourcing activities
- Manage regular communication with key stakeholders via Supplier Governance Meetings on Operation, Tactical and Strategic Level using adequate level of information (i.e. Supplier Balanced Scorecard)
- Ensure key performance indicators are achieved and maintained, requirements are addressed at source or escalated as needed
- Pro-actively manage supplier related issues, risks and escalations ensuring a high level of customer service
- Building effective working relationship with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders such as Team Leads, Executives, Procurement and representatives from third party vendors
- Several years of Experience in Provider Management and/or Procurement practices preferably within an IT Environment
- Knowledge about Supplier Governance & Supplier Risk Management
- Strong interpersonal skills to work cooperatively in supporting the wider team, an enthusiasm to keep up to date with the latest IT trends
- Cultural awareness and skills in negotiating beneficial commercial/contractual outcomes
- Good English conversational and writing skills are required
Your contract framework:
Terms of contract: Permanent
Level of employment: Full time
Start date for employment: As soon as possible
Are you interested? Please apply online (Code: 5942). We are looking forward to your complete application documents including motivation letter, CV and relevant certificates. In case of any question please do not hesitate to contact us directly. We look forward to meeting you!
Your Recruiting contact person:
Janina Müller, Tel. +49 201 5179-1241
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please find more information about us and your opportunities at RWE here: www.rwe.com/career.
Zurück zur Job-Übersicht