- softwareinmotion gmbh21.Sep. 2018 (Geändert am 24.Sep. 2018)
The acoustic of the rooms (Schorndorf) should be improved. In Dusseldorf, the office is cleaned by the engineer, instead of charlady...
Really terrible. If there is project at the Company, you are the best! Limitless compliments, jokes as if supervisor is your friend. But if there is no project, than they can do anything to force you quit from the job. (For example: Relocation from Schorndorf to Düsseldorf or vice versa .) That's why don't believe those fake compliments and all time smiling faces. Fake.
Some colleages are so strange that they smile your face but than they gossip or spy on to the manager. Most of them don't know what team work means. They like to make show in front of customer and supervisor.
They are not able to find or create new interesting Projects, tasks for software developers.
Most of time, supervisors don't contact you if you have any problem with customer or within the company until the customer escalates. Actually they don't care what you think or what you want. The only thing they care is money and what customer wants. That's it.
Karriere / Weiterbildung
There is no chance to improve your career.
Gehalt / Sozialleistungen
They pay you good if you make pressure enough!
That's the only good thing to work at Softwareinmotion. They provide you 1 day/Week Home-Office.
- Take the opposites of what i wrote as negative
- Working conditions are good
- After third year, you have a company car
- Cellular phone
- No communication with supervisors, moreover fake smiles, many fake promises without any results
- No team work
- If there is a project, you are the best, if there is no project, in the end either you are forced to quit by yourself or you are put in front of the door no matter for how many years you have been working at the Company: No fidelity
- No chance for career development
- No interesting projects
- Most of projects are short-term only for 1-2 months
Folgende Benefits wurden mir geboten
- Firmasoftwareinmotion gmbh
- Position/HierarchieAngestellte/r - Arbeiter/in