- Stockman, Kast, Ryan and Company, LLP03.Aug. 2018
The audit partners use intimidation as a management style. The tax and audit partners are not aligned which creates a culture of divorce.
The staff work very hard and take care of one another.
Actions don’t match words. The partners don’t communicate much to the staff, and they don’t stand by their word.
Female partners are not paid as much as male partners.
They overwork their staff. Burnout happens quickly resulting I. Significant turnover.
- Send all the partners to emotional intelligence and leadership training.
The tax partners care about their staff. The staff are fantastic, hard working people.
The culture created by the audit partners and how overworked the staff were.
- FirmaStockman, Kast, Ryan and Company, LLP
- StadtColorado Springs
- Position/HierarchieAngestellte/r - Arbeiter/in
- UnternehmensbereichPersonal / Aus- und Weiterbildung