Universal-Investment-Gesellschaft mbHals Arbeitgeber
Solution Manager Alternative Investments Real Assets Lux
To continue our expansion drive we are hiring a
Senior Manager Fund Structuring Alternative Investments Real Assets Lux
The department oversees more than 100 alternative investment vehicles. The Solutions Group is responsible for structuring and managing all new product launches in the Alternative Investments (AI) sector.
Your areas of responsibility:
Your responsibilities lie in structuring and managing projects for complex product launches in the AI sector in Luxembourg. The aim is to develop and implement marketable products and investor-specific structures. You also accompany the sales process as part of the distribution support by developing customized fund solutions with the initiators.
Your tasks include the following activities:
- Structuring customer inquiries and identifying requirements as well as developing concrete implementation proposals that account for the fund-specific implementation possibilities of the UI platform (Germany, Luxembourg)
- Considering investment, supervisory and tax law requirements while developing the implementation proposals
- Independently presenting and evaluating the results to the specialist departments at Universal
- Directing the implementation of structures and products on the Universal platforms (Germany, Luxembourg)
- Presenting the structures and products to customers
- Preparing/developing and coordinating the necessary project planning documents (e.g. transaction and project plans), including milestone definitions
- Reviewing/examining the relevant fund documents, e.g. issue documents, with regard to implementing the structural requirements
- Acting as contact for all aspects of the structures throughout the entire life cycle
- Providing specialist support to the UI sales units
- Presenting and discussing relevant themes with the customer
- Participating in direct customer acquisitions as "technical sales" and holding negotiations with investors and issuers/managers
What you offer:
- Degree from a university or technical college, preferably in law or economics, or successful completion of comparable vocational training.
- Several years’ professional experience in the financial industry, preferably in structuring and launching fund vehicles in the field of alternative investments
- Experience in project work, product or project management at an investment management company or bank
- Very good specialist knowledge in the institutional funds business - in particular in Master KVGs, investment vehicles, alternative investments
- Knowledge of all typical alternative asset classes, e.g. private equity, private debt, infrastructure, renewables, PE real estate. Good understanding of the functionalities of these asset classes, their business models and success/risk factors
- Very good knowledge of how to structure alternative investment vehicles under German and Luxembourgian law
- Good knowledge of the investment behavior and investment needs of institutional investors in the field of alternative investments
- Experience in working with modern PC systems, e.g. SharePoint System
- Good communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Due to our increasingly international orientation, very good written and spoken English skills are required; good working knowledge of German a distinct advantage.
- Besides professional competence, you also display great personal initiative, self-motivation, dedication, scrupulous working methods and pronounced team spirit. Your ability to combine creativity and resourcefulness with analytical skills and structured working methods enables you to focus on the essentials and pursue a solution-oriented approach while setting priorities. You display strong assertiveness and are able to work under pressure.
What we offer:
Employees at our company are encouraged to work independently, show commitment and be supportive. In return, our company acknowledges performance, supports creativity and team spirit and promotes further training. As a company with a successful name and considerable growth potential, we have much to offer: a performance-related salary, flexible working hours and a modern workplace in a conveniently-situated location. Your personal development opportunities are directly influenced by your commitment and your success.
15, rue de Flaxweiler
L-6776 Grevenmacher (Potaschberg)
Phone: +352 261 502 - 43
Zurück zur Job-Übersicht