Enterprise Account Executive AirWatch
Enterprise Account Executive AirWatch
AirWatch by VMware is the world’s largest mobile security and enterprise mobility management (EMM) provider with more than 13,000 customers and more than 1,900 global associates. The largest customer base, combined with the largest research and development team, allows AirWatch by VMware to provide the broadest functionality at the lowest cost.
The AirWatch platform, featuring industry-leading mobile device management and application management, also incorporates the most secure content management solution, Secure Content Locker™.
These solutions can be used stand-alone for unique BYOD requirements or as a comprehensive, highly scalable enterprise-grade mobility platform.
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our award-winning MDM software solutions, AirWatch is actively seeking an experienced professional to join our Enterprise Account Executive team.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating leads, responding to lead generation efforts, conducting web-based demonstrations, developing customer relationships, driving new business within an assigned territory and establishing AirWatch by VMware as a trusted business partner and MDM solution.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, software and/or enterprise mobility sales experience and a desire to win. This position will maximize your sales skills and provide substantial financial rewards.
• Prospect and respond to incoming leads to build and maintain pipeline that will exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly quotas
• Execute a consultative sales strategy and manage the full sales lifecycle, from lead generation to close
• Demonstrate key elements of software solution to prospective customers through online web demonstrations and answers feature and functional questions
• Work closely with our Professional Services team to demonstrate and scale our solution to meet individual client needs
• Prepare and present contracts, close contracts, and monitor relationship through implementations
Desired Skills and Experience
• Technical sales experience, software sales preferable
• Knowledge of MDM solutions and mobile device platforms highly preferred
• Knowledge of the high-tech sales cycles
• Demonstrated ability in a strategic sales role
• Proven track record of expanding revenues within existing accounts and establishing new accounts
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales with extended sales cycles
• Career interests in technology sales/marketing
• Basic proficiency in Salesforce.com or similar CRM system highly desired
• High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and highly self-motivated
• Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
• Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated and work well on their own or as a member of a team
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
AirWatch by VMware is the leader in enterprise mobility management. With more than a decade in business, AirWatch enables organizations across the globe to securely embrace mobility to thrive in today’s business environments. A pioneer in mobile device management for corporate use, AirWatch simplifies enterprise mobility by empowering IT to manage mobile devices, applications, content, email, browsing and more from a single solution, enhancing business operations and employee productivity across all industries.
AirWatch was acquired by VMware in early 2014 for $1.54 billion and is now a part of the VMware End User Computing business unit. With 2014 bookings of $200 million, AirWatch by VMware has more than 15,000 customers, the broadest ecosystem of mobility partners and 2,000+ employees in 11 offices around the world. At the core of what we do are our employees who deeply value innovation, passion, integrity and our customers. Want to be part of a compassionate community that thrives on building the next generation of mobile technology? Learn more at air-watch.com/careers.