Senior Specialist, SDDC
Senior Specialist, SDDC
VMware is the leader in virtualisation and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable more than 500,000 enterprise and mid\-market customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT services\. We empower our customers by radically simplifying IT through virtualisation software with a focus on three core missions: End\-User Computing \(EUC\), Hybrid Cloud and Software\-Defined Data Center \(SDDC\)\. Join our community – instigators of innovation and transformers of technology – as we envision and create what’s next in IT\. Get connected to an engine of opportunity fuelled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT\. With 13,000\+ employees and 50\+ locations worldwide, we are passionately driven to make an impact while contributing back to the community\. Ranked on the Forbes 100 Most Innovative Companies in the World list\. Learn more at vmware\.com/careers today\!
In this role as SDDC, Network & Security Sales Specialist for Germany you will be responsible for selling the Cloud Management and Network Virtualisation product portfolio to enterprise customers\. The role requires close collaboration and alignment with VMware's Enterprise Account Managers and your own dedicated SE resources\. You must have a strong 360 degree view of the requirements of the data centre and the part that Cloud computing and automation plays in simplifying and reducing the cost and complexity of IT\.
You will promote Enterprise Cloud Management and Network Virtualisation products within VMware's largest Enterprise customers, uncover and drive opportunities within complex sales cycles\. The successful candidate we are looking for is already a senior sales professional who can demonstrate a history of high achievement through leadership, driving teamwork in matrix environment and is comfortable working hands\-on in all aspects of the sales cycle\.
The EMEA SDDC, Network & Security Sales Specialist will report to the Director, CEMEA SDDC Network and Security\.
• Responsible for selling the complete Enterprise Management portfolio of products, Security and Networking including NSX and associated services to a set of accounts
• Work with VMware ‘core’ team to develop a sales strategy and account plan for each key account, which focuses on relationships, technology and revenue
• Build pipeline and manage sales cycles in order to achieve a sales objective
• Establish VMware as an EMEA SDDC leader in the set of accounts
• Leverage VMware’s core teams and partner network to accelerate penetration in his accounts
• Ensure required reporting and forecasting are completed as required in a timely manner
• Share ideas, and support to team members
• Experience with enterprise software selling into Enterprise accounts
• Experience with IT systems management solutions
• Proven record managing complex sales cycles in large accounts
\• 360 degree view of Enterprise D/C and Cloud Automation requirements
• Solid software sales experience
• Proven track record of quota over\-achievement in a highly competitive environment
• Proven ability to build relationships and effectively sell to senior executives and CIOs
• Strong presentation skills as well as the ability to build and present high quality presentations to executive audiences
• Strong customer\-facing and relationship building skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting and manage multiple large opportunities
Advertised Location \(Select only ONE location\)
VMware is the leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility and virtualization software\. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and policy\-driven automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software\-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace\.
With 2014 revenues of $6\.04 billion, VMware has more than 500,000 customers, 75,000 partners, and 18,000\+ employees in 120\+ locations around the world\. At the core of what we do are our employees who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community\. Want to be part of a compassionate community that thrives on architecting what's next in IT? Learn more at vmware\.com/careers\.
LinkedIn Recruiter Account Email
Advertised Group \(Place a checkmark to select multiple groups\)