- 1st Choice Home Health Services LLC04.Sep 2019
The company provided me with experience that I later used to nature other talents and new recruits.
It was the best institution which supported the employees interests
Team work was at it's best
Freedom to work independently
Employees were given freedom to exercise their rights freely
The management valued welfare of it's employees
Yes, there was no assaults
Attitude towards older colleagues
They were respected
Was trained when I joined as an intern
Overall compensation for your work
There was no complains at all
Office / Work Environment
Yes there was.
There was no unnecessary
Workers were given leave whenever their issues arise
Disability was treated equally with the Normal guys
Employees health was considered first
The environment needed more dynamic and inventive staffs
Inclusive / Diverse
Each employee welfare was respected
Suggestions for improvement
- The company should give more chance you hiring of new employees through internship which in the long run will be less costly in terms of salary payments as compared to hiring of highly competitive employees which later require high wages.
What I like about the company
The company that I worked for provided me with everything that I needed when I was first joining as an intern. When I was absorbed I was trained and was made conversant with all the company norms and all the departments that exist in the organization.
What I dislike about the company
There was some 20% of some of the areas which didn't support the welfare of the workers and this made the working environment somehow harsh for the newly recruited employees.Also so of the departments we're reluctant to adopt new technology.
The following benefits were offered to me
- Company1st Choice Home Health Services LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- DepartmentExecutive leadership