- 24 Hour Fitness (SAN RAMON, CA / United States)24.Nov 2015
Value based behaviors are not rewarded, however results are praised regardless of lacking integrity to get the results. Regarding the wrong behaviors and degrading employees is hurting morale
Support from management
Input from employees is not valued. High level leaders are ego centric.
This is a male dominated industry and men are promoted based on who they know. Women are often overlooked.
Office / Work Environment
Facilities are old and poorly ventalated. Mold can often be found.
Must get results no matter what. Employees are encouraged to work off the clock.
The response to complying with safety standards is reactive rather than proactive.
The only challenge is working in a company that lacks values.
Suggestions for improvement
- Transparency, investing in front line employees, increase integrity
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Lacking in integrity, rewarding wrong behaviors, poor leaders at the top, impossible to trust leaders
The following benefits were offered to me
- Company24 Hour Fitness (SAN RAMON, CA / United States)
- CitySAN RAMON, CA
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentHuman resources/recruiting