- 4th Judicial District Attorney's Office in Colorado Springs17.Dec 2018
Suggestions for improvement
- Again, change the hiring practices so favoritism is not something that happens so prevalently. Additionally, listening to the complaints that we are employees have will help increase moral as well.
What I like about the company
They tend to care about their employees. There was one Christmas, when I was a single mom, and I was struggling to purchase Christmas presents for my kids. They gave me a gift card to Target to help make sure my kids were afforded a Christmas that year.
What I dislike about the company
The favoritism is strong when it comes to hiring and promotions within the office. I also don't feel as though administration listens to their employees when it comes to complaints.
The following benefits were offered to me
- Company4th Judicial District Attorney's Office in Colorado Springs
- CityColorado Springs
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership