- A Plus Health Care, Inc06.Sep 2016
Very poor, do to the lack of responsibilities and communication
Support from management
Leadership isn't a very high priority unless it benefits the Branch Manager
Other caregivers don't pull their weight, or they leave all the chores for the younger ones who are supposed to do it all.
Lack of communication with all employees is not a good sign, and there is no communication that is supposed to be there but isn't
Office / Work Environment
when you need a manager to be available to ask questions or have concerns their is none available, because they feel the need to leave in the middle of a work week.
Suggestions for improvement
- To be available no matter what is going on, help resolve issues within the company that may need to be resolved, and communicate with the staff and clients.
What I like about the company
I get to meet new clients, and visiting with my elderly people.
What I dislike about the company
The lack of communication within the company, people who don't work as a team, as well as people who push all of the responsibilities onto others.
- CompanyA Plus Health Care, Inc
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentMedical spa attendant and masseur