- AARSAND MANAGEMENT, LLC24.May 2018
Horrible. Didn't care about anyone.
Support from management
Ah med the AC is terrible with support. Literally. The. Worst. Points fingers in lieu of fixing issues.
No one cares about teamwork in aarsand. Maybe the regional manager. He cared, but had wrong senior leadership.
Freedom to work independently
They were never in store.
Area coaches didn't care about GM. Didn't communicate goals, or discuss patterns. Only what was being pressed for the month. Literal days without speaking to AC
AC terminated pre-op Transgender, and called her a dude to her face. Inappropriate.
Attitude towards older colleagues
No one really talked about it.
Always a gm spot available. But that speaks about my AC not the company
Overall compensation for your work
Pay was a joke for what was expected. Made 4.53 hr, with all hours worked.
Office / Work Environment
Terrible shape of stores.
Negative. Negative negative
Expected to work 50 hours, plus be there whenever they told you to be. 70+ hour weeks as salary.
Aarsand is running the hard workers at TB to death. And everyone in the area knows it.
Always looking for reasons to terminate managers. As a GM, I went thru 5 assistants in 5 months. AC would come in, fire them, and I'd have to come in and close after I opened that day.
100% ADA compliance
Not bad with safety...
It was tacos
Inclusive / Diverse
Was issued orders to only hire pretty girls. Not qualified applicants.
Suggestions for improvement
- I regret working for Aarsand. Coming from the top of the big 15, to one of the least established franchisees of taco bell, they were unresponsive to change and set unrealistic goals for seasoned GM, let alone an Assistant. Ultra aggressive area coach, and I don't even know who our RTM was.
What I like about the company
My last day. Unfortunately.
What I dislike about the company
Ahmed Elhilali. He was super creepy, made advances on minors regularly, and was not qualified for his position.
- CompanyAARSAND MANAGEMENT, LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership