- Achieve Center for Pediatric Therapy02.Oct 2018
Suggestions for improvement
- More local control regarding office specific issues/decisions.
What I like about the company
I get to innovate and be challenged by children's speech and language disorders and work with OT and PT to support their development on multiple levels. Getting to teach and inform parents regarding specific home programs is great as well.
What I dislike about the company
There can be some difficulty with communication consistency, but that issue is being addressed and modified.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyAchieve Center for Pediatric Therapy
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership