- Acme Building Materials22.Aug 2018
Suggestions for improvement
- Break down the cultural divide between the haves and the have-nots. Stop lining your own pockets at the expense of others bearing no responsibility for your poor business direction and decisions. Get rid of incompetent senior management clinging to the old Scansoft days. The organization is rotting from the neck up. Time for a change.
What I like about the company
Working here has been the best decision I’ve ever made. The office culture is amazing, and the sales “pit” is full of energy throughout the day. If you don’t get pumped up on the floor just by listening to everyone else on the phone, this probably isn’t the job for you.There are several ongoing training opportunities, and depending on who your Director is, you could have an amazing direct team experience, too.
What I dislike about the company
Too much of a focus put on call metrics rather than investing MORE time on meaningful conversations.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyAcme Building Materials
- CityLos Angeles
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership