- Action Against Hunger - USA23.Nov 2015
Suggestions for improvement
- Get real people, with honest ethics, with some honest, care and courage to do what needs to be done and say what needs to be said. Be real, authentic and care about people without distinction. Follow your principals and code ethics and conduct. Have a strong and good HR department, value your staff. Hire and retain the right people, support them, train them. Invest the money in the right places, etc...
What I like about the company
I got to travel a bit and they gave me a good opportunity and they trusted me.
They have great employees.
What I dislike about the company
They are very bad at management, they have very poor learning skills as a company, very poor insights, and they don't seem to really care about people.
The worse, they are very superficial, it is all a show and a pretend. The workers and employees really care and work hard though. It is a shame.
- CompanyAction Against Hunger - USA
- CityNew York
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?n/a
- DepartmentHuman resources/recruiting