- Admiral Insurance Company13.Dec 2017
Management thinks giving little trinkets instead of annual raises above 0%-1% is a good idea..Company recently cut back ALL PTO! They NET over $300 Mil per year and continue to take away from employees
Support from management
NONE! They keep notes to themselves of anything they didn't like about you over the year then spring it on you at review time! They forget about all the success you had. I documented my successes and brought to my review. Manager said "I'm performing the review, not you!" - Nice! A-Holes!
There are good employees there that will work as a team.. (About 60%) the other 40% are trying to join the Boys club and will stab you in the back to do so!
Freedom to work independently
They let you work alone, then micromanage every detail about your projects..
Managemtn communicates with management only... If you're not in the club, you receive no communications.
Women are favored, mini affairs are common among management and female subordinates. Several families have been wrecked over the years...Sad..
Attitude towards older colleagues
Management protects one another and they do not help, assist or like most employees... Unless they are their friends or lovers..
The emphasize that they are for career development but when you approach management for training or guidance, they find a way to refuse..
Office / Work Environment
The tension is heavy! No one wants to be there! Company constantly communicates to employees that they are so lucky to work for such a great company! - PLeeeaaeese!
You think it's decent, then come review time Management will sometimes throw it in your face that you actually leave on time.. Even though all you work and then some are done.. And yes, they wait until review time!
The company spends more money on their fake image a great company than they do actually making it a great company. To the point of hiring a company to perform a FAKE best company to work for survey and FAKE plaque! We checked the news and Admiral didn't make the the top 200 yet we had a bogus plaque saying we won..
Most, even incompetent employees, seem to linger.. The New and GOOD management, that occasionally gets hired, doesn't last because they stand up to the BOYS club and point out their weaknesses and suggest remedies. They usually last less than a year.
Building, they lease, is handicapped accessible..
It's a newly renovated office... Pretty safe..
For some, not others.. Most are bored due to out dated systems and procedures...
Inclusive / Diverse
LOL... Not diverse at all!
Suggestions for improvement
- Just a horrible place to work.. Unless you are a female looking to get to the top in creative ways...
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Management, Greed, micromanagement, the scandals, the home wrecking and the arrogance of management who feel they can do anything they want to anyone they want... I listened to them in meeting laughing about how they screwed someone over..
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyAdmiral Insurance Company
- CityMt Laurel
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee