- Advance Services, Inc (Des Moines, IA)03.Dec 2015
Support from management
Leadership was awful! None at all!
Horrid! Company doesn't know the meaning!
Doesn't exist between employer to employee.
Overall compensation for your work
Say they offer great benefits and they don't!
Expect long hours and none with family! Calls at all hours of day and night. Working 30 days straight with no overtime paid.
Will say your job is secure but 95% of jobs are limited to a week or more work then they are dropped. They only say it is secure to fill the position and keep customer happy not the employee who is a week later out of a job!
Suggestions for improvement
- Treat employees with the respect they rightfully deserve. Don't promise employee's job security when they only will work for a week, so you can fill a job in a tight spot.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
The company puts up a front promising things that do not happen. Witnessed too many employees with the same story of getting a job and keeping it then a week later having to look again. Also saw and heard an employee come in speaking with manager about not being paid for working 80 hours in a week. He was paid for only 40 hours. Manager said we will fix that issue man walked out, then I over heard the manager say, "Ha that won't happen, hes not getting paid that, so he should just get the hint." Even though another employee told her he had been approved from his company to work and had emails to prove he had actually worked those hours! AWFUL!
- CompanyAdvance Services, Inc (Des Moines, IA)
- CityDes Moines
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentHuman resources/recruiting