- Advantage Oil Field Services08.Dec 2015
Support from management
As long as you know the bosses are always right and you don't matter...
Communication between drivers and dispatch as fair. The bosses just want to tell you how you screwed up, and they got a stack of applications of drivers wanting to go to work.
The bosses are God and you are meaningless...
As long as, work comes first, and your family and life comes last. You will be good.
If you don't kiss the bosses a$$, then you might want to worry.
Just do your work as fast as possible, don't complain and they will still cut your hours. If you work 70 hours in a week, feel lucky if you get paid for 60 hours.
Suggestions for improvement
- They need someone that knows what they are doing to come in and teach the children bosses how to run a company.
What I like about the company
Can't think of anything.
What I dislike about the company
They will lie, cheat and steal from you. But you better not.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyAdvantage Oil Field Services
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management