- Agility Marketing (Erie / United States)20.Jul 2017
If you need a job, it's not the worst place to work but it's not a career.
Not really a factor.
Support from management
Yes, yes and no way!
Freedom to work independently
They tell you just enough to get the job done.
Attitude towards older colleagues
Yes but sometimes they struggle due to a lack of familiarity with computers.
Overall compensation for your work
The pay is poor.
Office / Work Environment
Yes but it's a stark and plain work environment.
No and no.
I have never noticed that they cared about that.
I didn't care, it was just something to pay the bills. The company felt the same way.
The job isn't going anywhere but you might not be there. There is a high turnover rate due to poor pay and lack of advancement and the company doesn't seem to care.
Nothing is going to happen to you here.
It's mind numbingly boring. Once and awhile you get to help people but they don't give you enough information or autonomy to really do much.
Inclusive / Diverse
It's a diverse work place. They don't care about your ideas or opinions.
Suggestions for improvement
- Don't treat people like robots. Assign people their own desk and let them personalize it. Find a balance between information security and the morale of the employees. Don't ride them if a call goes long or if they are in after call for to long because of long notes.
What I like about the company
They gave me a job and were flexible with me on my work hours while I was going back to school.
What I dislike about the company
Low pay, no benefits and no opportunity for advancement.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyAgility Marketing (Erie / United States)
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- DepartmentMarketing/product management