- Air Methods Corporation08.Dec 2016
At a base level, there were a lot of problems. The person who was put in our local management position was constantly sexually harassing their subordinates. Eliminating people they thought they could not pursue relations with. Their leadership was impulsive and emotional and caused a lot of tension at our base. Above them, seemed to be the standard corporate to field employee dissociation.
Suggestions for improvement
- Routinely check in with staff regarding your management choices. Some of these people are not fit for good working environments.
What I like about the company
High safety standards. Great guidelines for treatments. Cool uniform.
What I dislike about the company
Local management issues. Overtime was circumvented by using the railroad workers laws that state if you are able to sleep more than a certain number of hours on shift, the employer does not have to pay you overtime for those hours. This and schedule restructuring made for HUGE pay cuts for field staff.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyAir Methods Corporation
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013
- DepartmentMedical emergency services