- Alexian Brothers (Elk Grove Village, IL / United States)21.Nov 2015
There is no fairness. HR does not support you. Lots of changes within the company. Executives do not tend to care about the lower half of the employees.
Support from management
Supervisors will not support you when needed. Hard to get the time off you need.
Some shifts work well together better than others. For the most part the employees try to work as a team. It's hard to do when leadership is there. Work better when they are not around.
In order to move up you better know someone
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyAlexian Brothers (Elk Grove Village, IL / United States)
- CityElk Grove Village, IL
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2010
- DepartmentMedical emergency services