- American Claims10.Feb 2016
Support from management
Supervision & Trng superb
We were a Real Team
Same guidelines for all
Attitude towards older colleagues
I celebrated my 65th here
I didn't feel advancement was encouraged
Overall compensation for your work
All benefits offered but at a shared cost
Office / Work Environment
New bldg, great work areas
Normal weekday schedule
Image is earned as a respected entity
Do your job & feel secure
We were given safety trng and there were locked doors on every floor.
Every call is different
Suggestions for improvement
- Keep good HR people, increase pay scale, have small cafeteria.
- Offer advancement throughout the company, to keep good employees.
- Have bikes for borrow, like other surrounding companies do, for Coaster commuters.
What I like about the company
I loved riding the Coaster & having shuttle buses to get me to work. I liked going to work. I was complemented for doing my job.
What I dislike about the company
Back in 2007-2009, they could have paid more.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyAmerican Claims
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2007