- Ameristar Resort and Spa Fireside Kitchen22.Mar 2017
They say one thing and do the opposite.
Support from management
No support from upper management.
You work alone no teamwork
Freedom to work independently
Micro managed the hole time
If you ask a question it's rare you get a response.
Women have to be hot to get anywhere.
Attitude towards older colleagues
Not at all.
No assistance at all.
Overall compensation for your work
They will not pay anyone correctly for the time they put in.
Office / Work Environment
Over worked and no supplies to do the job right.
They say there is recycling but there is not.
You work 12 plus hour days and it still not good enough for them.
Yes but staff is not trained properly help guests
Poor no proper training
Very challenging since there is no training for managers.
Inclusive / Diverse
The only ideas that matter are from upper management.
Suggestions for improvement
- Take a hard look at the HR department and Senior Management to ensure they are doing their job correctly in training in assisting all employees
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Food quality and staff report were sub par
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyAmeristar Resort and Spa Fireside Kitchen
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership