- Anderson Mercy Hospital16.Dec 2015
Suggestions for improvement
- Implement some type of contract for the lower paying jobs. This would not give those who do the lower paying jobs a sense of long term job security. This would allow them to at least see it coming...
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
The longer you have been there the less valuable you become. Lower ranking jobs get replaced or phased out due to pay scale.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyAnderson Mercy Hospital
- CityAnderson, Ohio
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support