- Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting15.Aug 2018
Middle down. Management not so much.
Office / Work Environment
Too much pettiness and drama.
Do not support balance at all. Idea of balance is slow winter time period.
Suggestions for improvement
- Work with employee's and schedules more conducive to family's. No reason for 70-80 hour work weeks any time of the year. Be open to new idea's and methods. Take care of the people getting it done.
What I like about the company
Good general teamwork from middle down. Guy's really work together. Professional.
What I dislike about the company
No reason for 70-80 hour work weeks any time of the year. Close minded to new methods. Not at all family friendly.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyAndy's Sprinkler, Drainage & Lighting
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- PositionNot specified
- DepartmentExecutive leadership