- Appalachian Regional Coalition on Homelessness08.Sep 2016
Security is tough, working from grants as in now the grants can end abruptly and you are out of work.
Suggestions for improvement
- work to have backup grants to cover administrative payroll in case the main administrative grants no longer are renewed.
What I like about the company
The benefits package, the family personna and the relaxed environment
What I dislike about the company
Being paid from Grants, it is a matter fo losing a grant and your job is gone.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyAppalachian Regional Coalition on Homelessness
- CityJohnson City
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership