- Appco Group US/ Global Sports17.Mar 2016
Overall compensation for your work
They pay $70 a day plus commission which is very little.
Office / Work Environment
In door to door rain or shine you will be going out to the field as well as when doing booths. They don't care
There's a lot of favoritism
They always expect you to work over the supposed time they hired you with to meet goals. If you don't meet your goal or come back with any less than $100 they will send you back until you come back with more than that in sales
None. It's an at will employment. They will fire you whenever they want or feel like it.
None. They don't hire people with disabilities
No such training provided
Very challenging. Always putting you to compete against others
Suggestions for improvement
- Do not compare people to each other everyone is different and works different.
What I dislike about the company
Very cut throat industry. They always compare you to your colleagues when you are doing bad. They have favoritism. It's not an equal employment
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyAppco Group US/ Global Sports
- CityLos Angeles
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- DepartmentMarketing/product management