- Apple Investors Group (West Palm Beach, FL / United States)24.Nov 2015
Support from management
Can't get upper Management support, bonus structure never realistic and the owner won't put money into dilapitating buildings. Employees have seen so much Management turnover that they have no respect for new Managers coming in.
Suggestions for improvement
- Owner needs to invest money into his already existing stores before trying to buy more stores and other franchises. Need to back existing Managers and make bonus attainable. Don't make promises to hard working, successful Managers that you don't keep as it leads to discouragement.
What I like about the company
I honestly can't think of anything positive to say.
What I dislike about the company
No upper Management support. High turnover rate. Failing weekly numbers. Building maintenance failing badly. Bonus structure unattainable. High stress. In 18 months I saw 2 company Presidents, 3 District managers and became the third longest staying Manager in the District made up of 7 stores.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyApple Investors Group (West Palm Beach, FL / United States)
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- DepartmentMarketing/product management