- Plymouth Healthcare Associates, LLC12.Nov 2015
Support from management
Most of the supervisors are great,but they promote new inexperienced nurses to lead. Sadly they haven't a clue in a crisis.
They do what they can,with what is provided to them.
Suggestions for improvement
- 1.)Get rid of the current HR Director and Administrator. 2.)Let employees establish a union without fear of firings 3.)Stop being so cheap. Pay into benefits,match the 401k,and stop taking $2/hr so that employees can take the days off you promised when hiring(holidays,PT/OT,sick days,personal days) new employees.
What I like about the company
I like most of the employees and the commarade. We helped each other,because we had no support from higher ups.
What I dislike about the company
The Human Resources Director and Administrator are completely out of control. Gossip,Hearsay,Favoritism, and snitching on other employees has become the culture. A few bad apples...in leadership positions...can spoil a bunch.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyPlymouth Healthcare Associates, LLC
- CityPlymouth Meeting
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?n/a
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing