- Arkansas Lighthouse for the Blind09.Feb 2016
Support from management
Supervisor over department was decent in her aproach to things, but the assistant Supervisor lacked comunication skills!
Suggestions for improvement
- More trainer's needed, and ALL laborer employs should have the same guidelines and rules.
- Camera'S olshould be installed and used as a go to when products are not manufactured properly, in order to avoid all mistakes falling to one personS actions!
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Favoratism, as well as, no company guideline book issued, as far as rules, procedures and such.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyArkansas Lighthouse for the Blind
- CityLittle Rock, AR
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015