- Armstrong World Industries, Inc.26.Feb 2017
Suggestions for improvement
- Listen to your employees' ideas, embrace change (you can't expand if you don't try new things), write job descriptions correctly so you get the right employees in there.
What I like about the company
Most employees are nice and friendly.
What I dislike about the company
Job descriptions in their ads are not correct, there are IT issues every day because they won't pay to upgrade anything, you are expected to just do what you are told and never try to change or improve anything (that is considered complaining), salaries are low, many employees there do not do their jobs but as long as they say "I didn't know I had to do that" or "I don't know how to do that" then another employee has to do their job for them or it is just never done, management has no interaction with lower employees so they have no idea what employees actually do all day and yet they do the performance reviews, they enter a lot of wordy sentences to YOUR goals list that you don't understand and neither do they but they think it makes them sound smart.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyArmstrong World Industries, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2017
- DepartmentHuman resources/recruiting