- Associated Behavioral Health Care, Inc07.Dec 2015
Unethical bordering on illegal and a full investigation should be conducted on their assessments, their methodology of
Support from management
Poor supervision unethical training and changing assessments to benefit the company.
Freedom to work independently
Our team believed in providing the best and most ethically appropriate tx to our patients
Constant insecurity and safety in maintaining my position due to making sure I met quotas the company required. Constant turn around inconsistency and unethical treatment recommendations
Suggestions for improvement
- Investigate the assessments, TX appropriate recommendations and the reasons for such a high turn over rate.
What I like about the company
Advancing my career in becoming a Supervisor and trainer for other counsellors and I love my work helping others
What I dislike about the company
Unethical approach to providing TX service to patience and referring patients to programs that were not appropriate m.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyAssociated Behavioral Health Care, Inc
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing