- Astenjohnson, Inc.09.Feb 2016
Not fair at all. Depends on if you are liked by management, if so you have it made.
Overall compensation for your work
Benefits are not great on medical at all.
Office / Work Environment
working conditions are ok.
the company works a lot on the safety, but does not treat all safety related issues in the same manner, it depends on who the safety issue concerns.
Suggestions for improvement
- Corporate Office needs to have an undercover worker in the management office to get to the core problems. Management is a major problem and does not treat everyone the same.
What I like about the company
I like that you are promoted to a position on merit .
What I dislike about the company
People are constantly causing problems for each other. No one wants to do their job. Management will not correct the problems.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyAstenjohnson, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentExecutive leadership