- Atlantic Orthopedics Atlantic Sports Medicine12.Jan 2016
Ok I guess.
Support from management
Manager hid around cornersto overhear conversations and report findings to management.
The team overall was pleasant. Never knew which employees were on your side or not.
Freedom to work independently
The worse office I have ever worked in. They do not trust employees to do their job. Need to micromanage every aspect of your day. Even have people with no clue about what you do, overseeing you in a management roll.
The only communication was to tell you what you were doing wrong
Only if you'd rat on fellow employee
Attitude towards older colleagues
Didn't seem to want to see people succeed.
Overall compensation for your work
Very low pay.
Office / Work Environment
Office could use updating, but otherwise ok.
They were flexible if you needed to leave early or take time off.
Hardly used all my knowledge and training.
Suggestions for improvement
- A lot of things. Start with trusting your staff to do their job, and ease up on micromanaging, and planting spys to hear conversations that are none of their business.
What I like about the company
The patient care staff was helpful and friendly
What I dislike about the company
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyAtlantic Orthopedics Atlantic Sports Medicine
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2011
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing