- Atlas residential management29.Mar 2018
Suggestions for improvement
- Paid health insurance and taxes taken out of each check. A set standard for raises throughout a year, so I don't feel like I'm begging to get additional money when I believe I deserve it. Regular bonus structure.
What I like about the company
The office where I was located closed and I felt insecure about my job prospects. I was told that no matter what I would still have a job. I was sent home to work and now telecommute.
What I dislike about the company
There is little to no feedback about what's going on in the company. I don't know if we are being successful or a failure. I just have no sense of what's going on in the company.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyAtlas residential management
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership