- Avenue Stores, LLC08.Sep 2018
Suggestions for improvement
- I'd ditch the magazines and pay my employees a fair wage, bringing in people who actually WANT to work there and are motivated to SELL.
What I like about the company
It's a nice job to have to revamp your wardrobe with the 41% employee discount until something better comes along.
What I dislike about the company
The company is too wrapped up in things like magazine sales (which customers are repeatedly voicing that they don't want) instead of being focused on UPT and other crucial Kbds. The pay rate is so bad that most employees are only working this as a second side job primarily for the discount on clothes which means most of the staff really doesn't care about the job. Upper management micromanages as soon as they see someone not selling magazines or credit cards because their bonuses depend on it.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyAvenue Stores, LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership