- A Walsh Imaging, Inc.09.Dec 2015
Support from management
Working for this company the manager accused me having an attitude as well as not doing good work without offering any proof, to me it was a way to just trying to put me down
Excellent coworker cooperation
This company would not provide ppe while working with chemicals, I would have to buy my own protective equipment
In one year nothing this company states on their job ad was fulfilled, after 2 months it says a pay raise, uniforms, summer bbq, holiday party, etc.
Overall compensation for your work
After 2 months I would receive medical benefits, a pay raise, did not happen for 1 year I was there.
No training whatsoever while working with imaging chemicals and no personal protective equipment, had to buy my own.
Suggestions for improvement
- Rotate technicians on routes acknowledging some require way more driving than others
What I like about the company
Consists of field work.
What I dislike about the company
They do not keep their words as they state them.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyA Walsh Imaging, Inc.
- CityPompton Lakes
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- DepartmentHigher-level medical-technical services