- Axcel Marketing Solutions20.Jan 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Smart Circle, as a former employee/pawn of you huge umbrella all I can say going forward is treat the people that actually make you money with some more respect. +Don't pay your hard working lead generators peanuts and give them better work days/times. +Don't target young college grads with the false dreams of being an "Entrepreneur" when in reality they are nothing more than your puppet.
What I like about the company
Nothing. The people are very nice and very easy to relate to but they are nothing more than brainwashed puppets of the larger pyramid scheme that is "Smart Circle".
What I dislike about the company
Everything. They post on recruiting sites as a valid "marketing" company but in the end they have you walking around a retail setting like an idiot (6 days a week,50+ hrs a week) to desperately find leads. They barely pay you. You get a base pay of $400 dollars (before tax) and they don't even reimburse you for all the gas you use for travel. They promise commission, but you have to meet a minimum sales quota to even see more than $350-400 bucks. The worst thing of all is that they push the mindset of "If you work hard in the grunges now, you'll be a successful business owner yourself. You can open up your own office and call yourself an "entrepreneur". Well, I was there for a good amount of time and was pretty good at my job as well. But when it came down to it, it was nothing more than a blanket statement.
-Lack of structured management
-Laughable daily lessons and techniques that are taught to you every single day
-Absolutely zero work life balance
-Lies upon lies
- CompanyAxcel Marketing Solutions
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentMarketing/product management