- Azimuth, LLC (Bensenville, IL / United States)24.Nov 2015
Suggestions for improvement
- Stop lying to people and offer reasonable insurance, even if much of the cost has to be shouldered by the employee. At least give them a choice.
What I like about the company
If you are just looking for a temporary job for a paycheck they are a fine company to work for.
What I dislike about the company
They lie to their employees. They tell you they are going to place you in a temporary position with some company and after 90 days it will become permanent. I quit a permanent job to work for this company only to find out people have been told this for years prior to my arrival and they are still working as an "agency" employee. They are supposed to pay you for holidays after you work 1000 hours and they don't. Their insurance has a $5k deductible and you're not eligible for it until after a year. There is no room for professional growth. You will be working in the position you are hired into for the remainder of your career if you decide to stay with this company.
- CompanyAzimuth, LLC (Bensenville, IL / United States)
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management