- Bainbridge Nursing and Rehabilitation22.Dec 2015
Again unfortunately, there are to many friends in upper Management.
Support from management
Administration is weak!
Unfortunately their is little teamwork!
Freedom to work independently
Communication needs improvement.
The facility need to be revamped!
Attitude towards older colleagues
Absolutely not, friends are hired not qualified people!
Professional advancement is not taken into consideration!
Overall compensation for your work
This is also one of the companies best aspects!
Office / Work Environment
This is probably the best aspect of this company.
Climate protection is taken into consideration and it's because this facility is observed by the State.
No pressure but union employees need to be educated.
No, employees do not speak fondly of the company!
The job is definitely not stable!
No this aspect is not considered!
This aspect is considered because the state monitors this.
Inclusive / Diverse
Suggestions for improvement
- Get rid of the union it is destroying the facility!
- They need to get rid of the current Administrator and put someone their that is experienced and does not become friends to employees.
What I like about the company
The only thing I enjoyed was working with the patients.
What I dislike about the company
Starting with upper Management, if you are not friends with someone you will be terminated at some point!
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyBainbridge Nursing and Rehabilitation
- CityThe Bronx
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?n/a
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing