- Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corporation20.Apr 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- eliminate unnecessary duplication and overlap of functions and responsibilities and streamline the organization by eliminating positions that do not produce revenue directly.
- do not put people in charge of areas just because they have been long time faithful employees but use them to mentor the new hires and those where they may be over their heads or lack a skill set.
- do not accept opinions and inputs from individuals not directly involved in a Dept, organization, or project unless they have been given a charter to review those entities.
- move and remove Directors and VPs from positions that have become merely "political" accommodations.
- challenge all managers to defend and periodically compete for their own positions and do not reward of provide a bonus for sales but for profit. When hiring a Business Development person, their job is Business Development and not just create a holding position until a program comes along.
What I like about the company
was the attraction of highly competent work force that improvised to help management maintain lower expenses than other companies